Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

NO MORE...

This entry is dedicated to both of my blogger pals : Oli and Fara..

This morning that Apek who sells that capailang knee cover did came to Rasa. But, that things dah tak ada. I asked and he told me 'suda tada stok la amoi...'

'Bila lagi lu nk bawak sini uncle?' I asked...

'Tataw lorrr...tak bley janji lorrr...bila2 ada saya bawak mari kasi lu lorr...' was his reply.

So, friends... takder rezeki u olls la nampaknya for the time being....

Sorry ekk... I bagitau siang2, so that u olls tak mengharap sgt. Why dont u olls try this blog. She is selling baby stuffs and some of it was really nice. I never had any experience buying things from her btw. But, no harm trying kan....

http://baby2ndhandshoppe.blogspot.com/


Hope this link helps...







0 Scribbles:



Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker