Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hehehe...preview sikit






Sgt girlie kan....sweet surrender gitu. Hahaha..... BTW, this photo was taken in my car, right after I got it from Sha. Risau takut nanti anything bad happen to the cake (KL jem giler semlm) and I was such a-not-so-careful driver..hehe... So, here it is..the very 1st pic of the cake.
Thanks to Sha and Vanillapod. I luurrrve it!




Aisyah's cousins, unties - preparing the goodies. Excited tol budak2 nih! Mcm nk raya or kenduri kata diorang. Hehehe...





Nenek Onah yg kepenatan memasak sepanjang hari. Terima Kasih nenek....






Atuk Acan pon memeriahkan acara lewat mlm. Tgh flip thru old photos. Looking for a 'special photo' of my hubby, wearing red sweater that he (my hubby) claimed that he looked 'exactly like her doter'. Elleh..nk eksen dgn mama lah tu...konon2 anak dia copycat muker dia..hehe....





Babah - entertaining her doter. My doter not so used to sleep late. But last nite...pecah rekod!





And...this is the 'reason' of all above! We love you dear....



With this, we would like to welcome everyone. See you soon....



0 Scribbles:



Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker