Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 27, 2008

LETS PLAY 'PONDOK-PONDOK' WITH MENCAH




Hello everyone. My name is Mencah. I am a mommy to a beautiful 'fairy' teddy named Bebear.
What am I holding now? Ohh...this is a 'senduk'. Nenek Onah gave this to me so that I wont be disturbing her at the kitchen. Never mind, I myself got lot of things to do at my 'kitchen'.




See... I told you I'm busy. I have to feed this little teddy before I can do my housework. Otherwise, she wont stop bugging me with her cries!




I wanna show you some of my kitchen tools. I have a lot more in the cabinet. But, for today, I manage to grab this 4 tupperwares only before I heard Nenek Onah screaming behind me... Oh, by the way, Bebear is so attach to me. She will cry if she didnt see her mommy around. That's why I put her there...




I am preparing lunch for Bebear. Ohh..Bebear is such a nosy girl. Always wanted to help...




I am 'punching' sambal belacan now. This gonna be tough...




Don't be surprise everyone! This is the most effective way to wash the rice before cooking. As a result, you'll get a fluffier and tastier rice.




Finally. Bebear's lunch is ready! Im gonna feed her now...




And...these are the tiring part. Washing and cleaning. Uhhh...Im so exhausted!



Ahhh... what a relief. Its my treat now....


Next time, do you wanna play with us?


0 Scribbles:



Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker