Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SHORT NOTE

.
After (many times) editing and proof reading, this is what's left :

I am not happy with the current situation. And, its getting unbearable.
I am comforting myself that it is just your mood swing.


I had my biggest migraine attack last night (after 15 years!). These few nights, I had breathing difficulties. Serious, no joke.


How I wish Mak and Ayah is here. How I wish I had a ..... oh better keep my mouth shut.


I am still ... comforting myself that I am not depressed. It is just the preggy thingy ....


Can I say something that may sound really harsh? Oh god... I have to...

Dear lovely mommies, please think twice before getting pregnant again. Enaugh said. Im off for now.






0 Scribbles:



Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker