Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NOTE TO HAZIRA


.
Salam.

Dear Ira,

Akak tak dapek masuk PID harini. I really need a good bed-rest today. Tonsil dh makin membengkak and I almost lost my voice totally setelah berkong-kong sepanjang malam tadi. Sorry about that.

For 2 org untie yg mai pagi ni, kindly help me to print their certs - detail depa akak dh selit kat CPU PC kabut tu. Suh depa dok diam2 and behave sbb cikgu depa sakit.

2 org student baru tu, suh depa taip banyakkkkk banyakkkk. Taip jer dulu semua latihan petikan yg ada, nnt cikgu depa baik demam cikgu ajar camana nk buat editing.

I will leave my lappy on standby mode (I might not be in front of it), just buzz me for anything.


Thanks!


Makcik Rehan.


0 Scribbles:



Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker