Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 25, 2009

AVENT ISIS MANUAL BREAST PUMP




Yes dear readers,
I bought another breast pump.
Avent ISIS Manual Breast Pump to be exact.
2nd hand but, in superb condition.
Thanks Kelly.

I am happy with this purchase.
Not only for the best bargain price that i could ever asked for,
but also for its convenience and performance.


Used. But looks like new huh?



Sterilizing. Cant wait to give it a try.



1oz. Pretty amazing.
I had never imagined that a manual BP can also do wonders!

From now on, I'll be carrying it everywhere.
Infact, right now [while writing this entry] the BP is on the TV cabinet,
right in front of me, always ready for a bi-hourly pumping !!



0 Scribbles:



Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker