Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2008

HOUSE

No! No! Nope..its not Dr House okkay...its really a HOUSE. We are in 2008 already and this year, one of my biggest dream is moving to my OWN house. Im in the mood of talking/surfing/searching/dreaming! about HOUSE now. Oh...only GOD knows...am sooo..extremely excited about this!

One fine day..I hope we will be rich enough to earn a living like this! A landed property huhuhu....


Home sweet home!


This morning I did my routine-monthly visit to my house-building-progress. My house?? Well, most of you probably knew it already. We (me n hubby- but its under my name coz its cheap! no need to combine loan tho...) bought a small apartment here in Rawang. Well, i'd rather call it a FLAT! haha... It is located about 1km from Rawang TOL. Why do we bought that house?

1) Near highway
2) Cheap! - We are talking about the same class of house okay...
3) Future value - Next to NSK, near factory area, highway etc.
4) Near schools - But I hope we wont be staying there until our kids are ready for schooling!
5) Its near my in laws house - Hubby is soooo...tied up with his parents :)

We bought this house last year-somewhere in Feb-March. And the whole documentation process completed by April. And it was like a double celebration for me as Aisyah was also born in April! Just in time... As tho my life has completed! Got a small house, small car, small angel but a BIG husband! Hahaha...

And since that day, I've been counting days to move in. Really hope that we can celebrate Aisyah's 1st birthday in that house. Oh...how sweet isn it??? I cant wait to decorate her room. It will be fun and colorful with loads of toys, books, dolls and cute things for girls. The bed will be in white frame......cotton sheet...bright in color....how about apple green for the wall? or maybe peach...or soft pink or white.... and she will have a beautifully carved closet....a computer table...a small one. And a wing chair will also look good...and the curtain will be flowery-English cotton fabric. Ohhh...

This one not bad rite?? I can picture her sitting on that stool...doing her painting...


Or maybe this one?? But looks boyish...


All the above soo...girlish kan?? Sweet...



Hehe..that was Aisyah's feet. Sleeping peacefully in her beautiful room.




And now the kitchen...
As simple as this would be good, minus those green plants. It somehow looks weird in there.


OMG!! is that me?? Im getting older ha....


Living room. Well, maybe ours is not that spacious!


Aha! this is close!!

Slim TV like this in your living room...nice kan...???



And our bedroom will probably look like this :P (grin sheepishly...)
Or this....


Or this..hahah...



Errrrr..... whatever! :P




This is the REAL picture of our under progress HOUSE.
Our unit is on 2nd floor, facing the other block. Hubby preferred that way so that we wont be burnt by the sun! Haha...well actually we are avoiding the afternoon burning sunshine. Panas taww....



Front view. Ground floor would be business unit. Residential unit is from 1st to 3rd floor


Not so cosy looks huh? Well...thats all we can afford tho!


And....miraculously, I was hoping for our house to look like one of those below pictures once completed! Hahahahaha...sooo tak masuk akal!


Okkay...Im too much...


Well, how abt this one?


And this one??? Haha...


Or this one....

This one...


Alright...enough for tonite! Hehehehe......



0 Scribbles:



Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker